Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moving On

This blog is no longer a place where I can express myself without actual risk of harm to my "real life" personal relationships. That kinda sucks, but I was thinking about starting anew anyway.

The great irony is it is right around my first year anniversary for this blog.

So farewell for now. I have a new place to express myself, under a new pseudonym. If you follow me and would like that link, send me an email to sxychikadee@gmail.com and I'll probably give you the link as long as you don't have a personal relationship with me in "real life."

To my blogging, twitter, etc. buddies: Please help me shed this identity by taking my comments under my new name without deleting my old identity just yet. I have a couple of people in my life who want to make things hard for me so they will be looking for places where this name is gone and replaced with a new name...

geez, sex blogging is complicated!

1 comments:

DBD

oh hell. Sorry to hear that sweetie...

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP