Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fuck You HNT

Lately I've remembered a few really important things:

1. I'm a smart woman who takes the time to inform herself about people who are different than she. Some people don't appreciate what it's like to grow up and live in a closed-minded community, so they'll never understand why others of us are not as "educated" about certain subjects as they allegedly are. Fuck you if you think I am anything other than open-minded and VERY accepting, because I am.

2. I've made a lot of really bad choices in life, but I've made some damn good ones too - really, really good ones. Fuck you if you don't like my choices. Go live your own life and make your own choices.

3. I don't owe you anything. You don't owe me anything. Some people want to rehash the past until it feels like the present. Fuck you if you can't realize the past is gone and you can't change the part you played.

I am no longer going to let those who are negative affect my life in any way. Take your negativity and go fuck yourself.

Yes I am more than a little sassy, but I care less than a little bit.



Want to see some uncovered boobs and help fight breast cancer - it's a WIN/WIN! Head over to Views from the Back Row for more info.

HNTbutton

11 comments:

Toygirl

You tell 'em!

Amber

Sass is right! Love it!

Arron

I like this. A. Lot.

Kickass, girl.

Barefoot Dreamer

I couldnt "say" it better.

champagneandbenzedrine

I my God, it deleted my comment FOUR TIMES! Maybe I should take the hint!!

You look absolutely stunning in this photo. It's daring, dynamic and beautiful. I love it!

the eternal list

this is my favorite hnt of the week

blistering words, blisteringly hot pic

Eliot

Rock!!

The Pleasure Principle...

Love it! Happy belated HNT!

Lapis Ruber

Sounds like you needed that! Late I know but Happy HNT anyway

jennytg

Wow.I hide for a while and come back to this!!Great post.Get rid of the negative assholes.They aren't worth your time.Awesome post and pic :)

saintchick

OMG my girl is back.. I loved this.. fucking awesome !!! xoxoupenwax

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP