Thursday, March 19, 2009

HNT - 1st Yard Work of the Year

I love to work in my yard. Yesterday it was sunny and in the 70's. I viciously killed an out-of-control privet shrub that was trying it's hardest to suffocate my beautiful forsythia. The privet must have been growing there for at least 4 years - well before I moved in. It took almost 3 hours, but that bastard is dead.

It was my first day of working outside this calendar year, so I got a little red on my neck and shoulders. Had I taken this picture last night it would have looked like an actual sunburn.

My shoulders & upper back are actually my favorite part of my body. They are strong and with that strength I am able to accomplish lots of physically laborious tasks without the assistance of another.

So here is Number 9 of moving up my body HNT:




Appreciate the others at Views from the Back Row

HNTbutton

10 comments:

Malia Williams

Great Pic! You do have beautiful shoulders.

Osbasso

Ooh! I can see the burn!

Thursday's Child

Yay for dead privets and you do have an amazingly strong looking back and shoulders!
Happy HNT!

Monita

Pretty shoulders! With just a hint of sunburn :)

saintchick

yea baby awesome shot :)

erinleone

oh wow. that is absolutely beautiful.

Southern Sage

very sexy fo sho!

Champagne and Benzedrine

Absolutely stunning! Strong, yet feminine!

d2b

Nice back, now I'm just waiting for you to turn around :p

Happy belated HNT!!!

BB

I have an awful neck fetish. Just for the record.

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP