Friday, February 20, 2009

Purple Surrender

I really love purple. It is somewhat extreme actually, especially for someone who likes to work on house projects with power tools, rake leaves and push mow the yard (even though I'm not great at all that.)

So imagine my joy in using a purple flogger. Seeing the purple cause the red. Hearing the purple cause the gasps. Smelling the scent. Touching the welts. Tasting...

It would have been nice if the collar had been purple. It really was a little comical looking to me. That didn't subtract from the pulse through my spine as I jerked it down and back with the leash.

I would love to fuck in a dark purple room. Like deep violet. Oh, with silky purple sheets so I when I push you down, you can't really resist - You just slide wherever I put you.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP