Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HNT - Working my way up

You probably haven't noticed, but since my HNT post on 01/14/09, I've been working my way up my body in posts. First it was shoes, then legs, then hip, then more hip (stretch marks). So today I present:

Lower back




I could fix it with a photo editor, but I think I like how the light catches more in some places than others - or maybe it's some sort of focus issue. Whatever. I really need a camera.

AND

I wasn't going to use this one and was going to go with upper abs instead, but someone (ERIN LEONE) said he likes lower backs and then honored me with a mention...

AND

I AM NOT A TEASE!!!!

Oh, and this officially confirms
Baby got back. :)


Appreciate the others at Views from the Back Row

HNTbutton

16 comments:

Eliot

Looking good, sugar! Yay for breaking the rules!

Kyle

mmm I like lower backs too.. I've got an HNT featuring a lover's lower back.. and my hand, it's at http://www.butchtastic.net/?p=212

And this little slice of you is very nice.. enticing.

erinleone

rawr indeed.

Vixen

I really love this photo. I *adore* lower backs and yours is quite lovely, sexy panties too!

Kittie Kate

I like lower backs too. I love being kissed there. Well, all over my back really.

Happy HNT!

Amorous Rocker

I love lower backs too and damn yours is lovely. I'm so glad you went with this picture. :)

Happy HNT!

SleepingDreamer

Gorgeous, Happy HNT love.

Lapis Ruber

What's not to like? that's a great photo of a part that just begs to be caressed :-) Happy HNT

An Artist Exposed

I also love backs - and not just the lower parts - to kiss, caress and just gaze at. Lovely pic. HHNT!

Sienna

Lower backs are sexy! Love the white :)

swingerwife

Cute panties..I have such a hangup for all things lace. And what a lovely lower back you have!

HHNT!

Southern Sage

perfect place for kisses!

Jennybean

I love the sweet sexiness of this photo... and your skin looks perfect next to the lacy white...

saintchick

mmm I love this shot.. love those panties love :)
xoxoxo
me!

Zed

doesn't that lace scratch?
(lol, that's the closest I'll get to lace, myself)
Nice photo though. Lovely back.

d2b

I just love your pictures as they are!

Happy belated HNT!!!

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP