Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Totally Fuckable Tuesday - Michael Rosenbaum

I love geeks & nerds. Always have. BUT

Something in me likes the bad guy/girl. The villain of the movie/show. Lucky for me Smallville has gone from one totally hot bad guy to a totally hot bad girl

Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor. Seriously one of the only men on the planet that makes me tingly in the panties... but only as Lex Luthor. :)



In case you don't watch Smallville, you should be aware that Lex Luthor has "disappeared" and now Tess Mercer has taken over as the villain. Cassidy Freeman is just delicious as the bad girl. I love her flaming hair and flashing eyes.



Both evil. Both Totally Fuckable.

1 comments:

Beautiful Dreamer

Glad to see you like the Totally Fuckable Tuesday. I'll have to make a little icon or something! :)

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP