Friday, January 23, 2009

Seven

Seven

So I've been tagged by Sienna in this 7 things memo.

Rules are:

Link to your host tagger
Write 7 things about yourself.
List the rules.
Tag 7 new people.

I sing all the time. Even if I don't know the words and my voice sounds like a prepubescent boy. I also dance constantly. Music I enjoy moves through me as another heartbeat. One of my favorite places to be is a local club on Saturday nights. The music is hot, the people are hot, and everyone is moving with the same sexual energy.

Speaking of music – everything goes (much like my sexuality) EXCEPT COUNTRY. Seriously. Take your Kenny Chesney back to planet Moron and leave he and his friends there. I'm really into dance music because I'm dancer, but I also love Tool, The Killers, Paramour, The Veronicas, Stone Temple Pilots, Jet, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I use only all natural organic products to clean my home. Vinegar and hot water can clean the smell out of almost anything and make your floors super shiny. :)

I'm a Gemini. Lust for life, living passionate, with no less then 2 sides of personality.

I'm told I have a “plethora of various sarcastic looks” which pass on my face at random times. Hmmm.... My motto: Better to be a smart ass than a dumb one.

I'm the smartest airhead you could ever meet. I remember everything I ever read or learn, but I can't find my sunglasses on top of my head. I'm a GEEKY NERD!! I LOVE to read, love school, love learning. Now... where were those sunglasses?

I have the very greatest real life friends, especially 2 of them. I've have known them both for over 20 years – we grew up in the same small town and attended the same schools. We were not friends with each other, but not enemies. Then, thanks to a social website, we reunited at a birthday party. We have been inseparable since. I will die old with these people.


I tag: Kyle, Militant Ginger, Eliot, SaintChick , Sleeping Dreamer ,
Syntaxual , and last BUT definitely NOT LEAST, Sroxy

1 comments:

Sienna

Lol, great answers! Smartest airhead!! Sounds like me.

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP