Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HNT - Opportunity

I love the way the sun feels on my skin. I'm like a flower who withers and dies without some sunshine on my skin on a fairly regular basis.

I take every opportunity to get sun - including when riding in the car. I love to be in the front passenger seat, tilt the seat back and prop my feet up on the dash. I get lots of sun on my legs and the appreciative honks of passing drivers are nice too. :)


(This was taken in the fall, when it was still warm)

Appreciate the others at Views from the Back Row

HNTbutton

7 comments:

Beautiful Dreamer

I love trying to soak up the sun in the car. HHNT!

Amorous Rocker

that is a great shot. happy hnt!

An Artist Exposed

I could NOT drive safely with you beside me...gorgeous legs! HHNT!

Betty Rocket

I miss the sun too :(

Warm toes


Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber

Doesn't help the driver to keep his/eyes on the road :-) Happy HNT

Dana

Thank goodness that was taken from the passenger seat! What fun!!

Roland Hulme

Ooooh. LOVELY knees!

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP