Sunday, January 11, 2009

Into

The crowd diminished while the bar closed. Seas of eyes and faces blurred before me. Then I blinked and there he was. Standing with his friends, talking to woman. A shudder passed through me, but I knew I couldn't leave without saying something.

I walked up behind him and stood, his essence permeating my senses. Waiting until he had a pause in his conversation, I stood up on my toes and whispered in his ear, “I'm not trying to get in the middle of anything, but you should know how hot you are.”

(I am so into you)

“What??”

“I mean, if you aren't single or something I don't want to cause trouble, it's just that I couldn't leave without telling you that.”

“I am single. Very single,” a big smile spreading across his face. He turned away from his friend to look straight down into my eyes.

(I wonder how it will be to have you in me.)

The first kiss was shockingly soft, her lips perfectly closing on mine with the sweetest taste of desire. We broke apart, exchanging unmistakable looks.

“My place is a wreck, a real bachelor's pad.”

“Does that mean we're going to fuck on the floor?”

“No,” smiling.

“Well then it doesn't really matter to me.”

More of those lips. Those exquisitely soft lips. Lips, hands, arms, hair: everything tangling fiercely, urgently.

Pulling back, she stopped everything, caressing my cheek looking at me with innocent eyes. “Are you sure you want this?”

My body responded. He pulled my sweater off, smiling at the decoration on my bra, then shoving me back down. He was on top of me. Hands, teeth, muscles pulsed over every inch of my skin. I felt him getting hard against my leg.

Again, the pull-back, this time so forcefully I fell completely onto my back. “Is this what you want?”, her eyes daring me to respond.

Looking straight into her eyes

“Yes Sir.”

The grin of a man who has a woman for putty in his hands. Somehow I no longer wore pants or panties.

“Close your eyes.”

Trusting a stranger, I closed them.

“Now put your hands over your head.”

Quivering, I raised my hands to behind my head, clasping them together, fingers intertwined. I heard the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle, but I didn't dare open my eyes. I knew I wanted it.

The belt stung into my wrists as he secured my arms to the couch's wooden arm.

“Can you get out?"

“No... Thank you.”

“Thank you what.”

“Thank you Sir.”

“That's better. No more talking.”

After what seemed to be hours of torturing me with her tongue, he finally said, “It's time for me to fuck you. Open your eyes”

A huge grin spread across my face and I responded, “Oh yeah. Please baby.”

Darkness flashed in his eyes. “You aren't to be speaking. For that you will have to wait.”

Dammit. He sat back between my legs, just staring and running one finger up and down the inside of my right thigh, and then barely tracing the very outer edges of my clit.

My body trembled like I had a fever. I couldn't stop shaking. I needed him more than I ever thought I would. Needed him to fill me up.

“You are the dirty little slut aren't you? There you are, shaking, ready to cum and you haven't even had my cock yet. When I come into you I expect you to cum right away. No bullshit. I can see you are ready and I'm going to be very pissed if I don't feel your cum all over me immediately.”

Staring up into her eyes....he plunged into me with no regard for the belt restraining my wrists. I arched up to meet him, the belt scalding my skin, soaking the couch as he had asked.

4 comments:

Sienna

Wow. Wow. Wow. I cannot wait to hear about your identity, his, and what you two become. Everything you write is beautiful.

Kyle

mmm wow.. I have a severe case of butch envy.. I want to be that guy :-D

saintchick

I'm speechless. After I've scrambled back up to the computer to write this little comment. Shheesshhh that my friend was delicious !!
oxoxo

Roland Hulme

Hot stuff! What a talented writer you are!

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP